Strikkejakke, knitted sweater


Knitted from a pattern from Garnstudio.com, but with a different wool-yarn (don't know which one - second-hand) and of course I used different buttons :)

This jacket was a bit boring to make, because of the continous - non-changing pattern. The hole-technique was new to me, which was fun to learn, but you should know: it takes a long time to knit.

Anyway, I LOVE the result. It is really soft and light (I guess it will be with the recomended yarn as well). The details are really nice, and it has a good fit! (I did not do any changes to the pattern other than knitting a few extra rows on the arms - I like long arms). 

I was a bit dissapointed about the neck. You can see at the pattern-picture that it has a loose neck, but I didn't really think about it... It is hard to find clothes to wear it with, unless you have it open or use a scarf. But I just love it anyway, it is so warm and comfy :) I will definitely knit this again in a different colour and with different buttons - and maybe then I'll try do make a different neck.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar